One day the cry of battle, the next the Victor’s songTweet
What if it was; “eleven years the cry of battle, one day the Victor’s song?”
Can you keep faith for 11 years? Can you go from one pain and suffering to the next for 11 years without losing hope? hope in yourself? hope in God? hope in the system? Can you keep faith for 11 years?
Will God still be God for you when things don’t work?
Will God still be God for you when you pray for 11 years and it seems He doesn’t answer?
Will you still keep faith? or will you shift to the dark side?
Will God still be God for you when you keep faith and it seems like your prayers are not getting answered?
Will God still be God for you, when you ‘pray and work’ and it seems like nothing happens?
Will you still pray when you are asked to give tithes, give offerings, give donations, visit the poor, visit the sick, visit the imprisoned, cater to the lepers, cater to the sick, give to the poor and you do all of these and it seems like the Lord does not protect you.
Will you still worship and praise when you are discriminated against even in the house of God? when you suffer pain, shame, disgrace even in the house of God?
Will you still worship God when it seems like all your friends and loved ones have left you behind?
Will you still keep faith when you have attended all the Revival and Praise programs there is and it still seems like nothing is happening for you?
Will God still be God for you?
Will you tell others about him? Will you be grateful? Will you show gratitude?
Will God still be God for you when it seems like even the members of your own household are your worst enemies?Tweet
Will God still be God for you when you keep all the commands of God and it seems as if nothing comes forth from it?
Will you still Praise God when everything you have worked for seems to crumble?
Will you still praise God when you get sexually molested and harassed in the house of God where you have run for succor?Tweet
Will God still be God for you if you get constantly harassed even by the Minister of God?
Will you still keep faith if you lack so much that you cannot even afford your own bread?
Will you keep faith if you cannot earn your own bread? Will you still give praise when people owe you so much that you cannot even afford to pay your own utilities?
If you have done all the Novena, attended all the Adoration, prayed all the available chaplets, read all the ‘breakthrough’ Psalms, will you still keep faith?Tweet
Can God put a dream bigger than you in your heart? Is God too small to fulfill a dream? Are his hands too short to save?Tweet
Will the same God who has promised that he has plans only of good and not of evil really allow you to suffer?
Will he give you a cross too heavy to bear?
I found this here
- Giraffes are the tallest mammals on Earth. Their legs alone are taller than many humans—about 6 feet.
- They can run as fast as 35 miles an hour over short distances, or cruise at 10 mph over longer distances.
- A giraffe’s neck is too short to reach the ground. As a result, it has to awkwardly spread its front legs or kneel to reach the ground for a drink of water.
- Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
- Giraffes spend most of their lives standing up; they even sleep and give birth standing up.
- The giraffe calf can stand up and walk after about an hour and within a week, it starts to sample vegetation.
- Despite the females’ attempts to stand over their calves during attacks by lions, spotted hyenas, leopards and African wild dogs (4), many calves are killed in their first few months.
- A giraffe’s spots are much like human fingerprints. No two individual giraffes have exactly the same pattern.
- Both male and female giraffes have two distinct, hair-covered horns called ossicones. Male giraffes use their horns to sometimes fight with other males.
- Giraffes only need 5 to 30 minutes of sleep in a 24-hour period! They often achieve that in quick naps that may last only a minute or two at a time.
- Whilst it was thought that giraffes did not make any sounds, this is now known to be untrue, as giraffes bellow, snort, hiss and make flute-like sounds, as well as low pitch noises beyond the range of human hearing.
I got to learn from here that despite a Giraffe’s neck been so long, there are exactly the same number of vertebra (bones of the the spinal column) in the Giraffe’s neck as there is in a Human’s. And that Giraffe’s can make funny faces such as this:Tweet
What’s my point in all of these? Anytime you feel with despondent and you are forced to ask yourself “Is God really God?”, make a cute funny face like this and remember that an animal that has the same number of vertebra as you have in your neck, stretches to the top of the tallest of trees to get its food, when there is drought and famine.
When you feel so bad that no one in your family cares about you, look at the Giraffe that gives birth while standing, the child is born from a height of about 2 meters! It survives and can walk in about one hour and start eating vegetation from about one week old, know that you are not born to be strapped to your Mama’s Apron strings for life.
The Giraffe keeps changing its company, it can join one and leave anytime it pleases! You can do the same! Stay happy always!
Relax okay, you are Queen Victoria, you are King Victor! You are born to survive! Engineered to last!Tweet